Monday 20 November 2017

GK 12V

This is a project I've have lingering around for 2-3 years.

As the keen readers might have noted I'm a fan of BMS drivers and got my hands on a BMS 4594ND coax driver and this makes this cab do its thing.

I wanted the cab to be 
- The same width as my subs 
- To be full range when needed
- High output
- Reasonable throw

The V baffle arrangement is interesting, it has a massive null around 750-900Hz so the compression driver would have to be able to crossover before the null

The cab consist of 2x 12" driver in a reflex cab with the coax drive on 60x40 horn.



I also decided on a wheel board due to the size of the cab, its not overly heavy with the Neo drivers in but makes loading in easy .


They sit on my 18"subs (which might be getting redesigned to increase the stack hight) crossover @ 90Hz presently and around 700Hz between 12"s and coax and 7Khz between the 1.4" and 1".

Still need to finalise the processor setting and will post a some smaart screen shots when there done.




3 comments:

  1. Do you have drawings of the product?

    PDF or dwg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have drawings of the product?
    PDF and dwg send to sayginarkun@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the dimensions of your gk 12 v cabinet, diagram?

    ReplyDelete